Click on the underlined word to see the file.
- Adler, William
- Arnold, Phillip and Tabor, James
The David Koresh Manuscript: Exposition of the Seven Seals.
- Basser, Herbert W.
- Jesus and the Pharisees: Introduction to Debate Rhetoric.
- Let the Dead Bury their Dead: Rhetorical Features of Rabbinic and
New Testament Literature.
- Midrashic Form in the New Testament: A Study in Jewish Rhetoric of Likes
- Baumgarten, Albert I.
Rivkin and Neusner on the Pharisees.
- Bergren, Theodore A.
The Latin Transmission History of the 2 Esdras Corpus.
- DeLacy, D. R.
In Search of a Pharisee.
- Donaldson, Terence L.
Abraham's Gentile Offspring: Contratextuality and Conviction in Romans 4.
- Grabbe, Lester L.
- The Jews and Hellenization: Hengel and his Critics.
- The Samaritans in the Hasmonean Period.
- Hall, Robert G.
Isaiah's Ascent to See the Beloved: An Ancient Jewish Source for the Ascent of
- Halpern, Baruch
- The Baal (and the Asherah?) in Seventh-Century Judah.
- Fallacies Intentional and Canonical: Metalogical Confusion about the Authority of Canonical Texts.
- Jerusalem and the Lineages in the 7th Century B.C.E.:
Kinship and the Rise of Individual Moral Liability.
- Hurtado, L. L.
What Do We Mean by "First-Century Jewish Monotheism"?
- Kraft, Robert A.
See also Treu
- Philo and the Sabbath Crisis:
Alexandrian Jewish Politics and the Dating of Philo's Works.
- The Pseudepigrapha in Christianity.
- Reassessing the "Recensional Problems" in Testament of Abraham
- Tiberius Julius Alexander and the Crisis in Alexandria
according to Josephus.
- Treatment of the Greek Textual Variants.
>From Kraft & Tov. Computer Assisted Tools for Septuagint Studies (CATSS),
Vol. 1, Ruth.
- Was there a "Messiah-Joshua" Tradition at the Turn of the Era?
- Mason, Steve
- Current Scholarship on the Pharisees.
- Fire, Water, and Spirit: John the Baptist and the Tyranny of Canon.
- Nomos in Josephus (with Special Reference to the Pharisees and Sadducees).
- Paul the Chameleon? His Portrayals of Judaism for Different Audiences.
- Pharisaic Dominance before 70 C.E. and the Gospels' Hypocrisy Charge.
- Philosophia as a Group-Designation
in Graeco-Roman Society, Judaism, and Early Christianity.
- Ness, Lester J.
Astrology [in Judaism in Late Antiquity].
- Rabkin, Eric S.
Eat and Grow Strong: The Super-Natural Power of Forbidden Fruit.
- Reeves, John R.
An Enochic Citation in Barnabas 4:3 and the Oracles of Hystaspes.
- Satlow, Michael
"Wasted Seed": The History of a Rabbinic Idea.
- Sawicki, Marianne
Making the Best of Jesus: Ioudaiai and Poiesis.
- Seland, Torrey
Philo and the Clubs and Associations of Alexandria.
- Stone, Michael
The Use of Computers in the Edition of the Armenian Biblical Texts.
- Tabor, James
- Treu, Kurt (Adler, William and Kraft, Robert, translators)
The Significance of Greek for Jews in the Roman Empire.
- Wong, C. K.
Philo's Use of Chaldaioi.
- Wright, Benjamin G. III.
Some Methodological Considerations on the Rabbis' Knowledge of the Proverbs
of Ben Sira.
The following articles have been withdrawn: bjlaw, gc1cor10, mspoppea